Tent City will be located in the parking lot of Supreme Health and Fitness, literally a hop, skip and a jump from Swimmer Drop-off at 5567 Odana Rd.
We are still finalizing tent placement. Tent sizes for each team are listed at the end of this page. There’s no disguising the fact that our site is intimate. Nobody is going to be far from the pool! (See the site maps).
Here are some things to keep in mind about Tent City:
- Since our space is limited, there will be no room for additional pop-op tents outside the team tents, as has been possible in past years. (YAY- less to carry!)
- We’ll have fun games (Cornhole! Lawn Jenga! Hopscotch! etc.) and a sidewalk chalk contest — our goal is to foster lots of inter-team interaction. We’ll supply the chalk; your team provides the artistic talent. Winners will be announce via social media after the meet.
- We’ll have carpet runners on the ground in between Tent City and Clerk of Course.
- Most of the tents are on the pavement. You are welcome to bring carpeting in for padding. This worked well the last time West Side hosted All-City.
- We are going to hold a “clean tent” contest again this year. The coaches from the winning team get to eat lunch first at Hospitality on Saturday and Sunday!
- A Grand Prize will be awarded to the team with the overall cleanest tent for the three days of the meet. We’ll let you know who is the winner!
- With the above in mind, ALL items that you bring into your tent (including carpet) MUST be removed by Sunday evening after the meet is over.
- We are thrilled that Sergenian’s is generously donating their carpet reclamation services to All-City teams. This service typically costs 11 cents per square foot, so you can save money and keep your used carpet out of the landfill at the same time.
- To take advantage of this service:
- Your team is responsible for dropping used carpet at Sergenian’s Warehouse- 3812 Kipp Street– off of Stoughton Road (near the Humane Society)
- Warehouse hours 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m., Monday-Friday and 8 a.m.–noon, Saturday. Please call ahead to let them know to expect you: 608-273-6361. Let them know you are with an All-City swim team.
- Carpeting needs to be dry when it’s dropped off. If it gets wet at the meet, lay it out in the sun to dry it off then drop it off.
- Carpet should be clean, as in no construction debris. The dirt that will collect from swimmers etc should be acceptable.
- Cut the carpet into pieces that are 10 feet x 10 feet.
As always, feel free to reach out with questions or concerns.
Team Tent Sizes
|Goodman||20 x 30|
|Hill Farm||30 x 45|
|Hawks Landing||30 x 30|
|High Point||30 x 45|
|Maple Bluff||20 x 30|
|Middleton||40 x 60|
|Monona||40 x 60|
|Nakoma||20 x 30|
|Parkcrest||20 x 30|
|Ridgewood||40 x 60|
|Seminole||30 x 45|
|Shorewood||30 x 45|
|West Side||20 x30|